Sunday, August 2, 2009

A note from Steve

Physically and mentally preparing for the biggest battle of my life (on all fronts- body, mind and spirit) while adapting to the incredible changes of this past month including the limited time and energy allowed from starting chemotherapy has made me remiss in thanking all my family friends for your invaluable support, kindness and prayers. I wish to express heartfelt thanks here. I apologize for my sporadic response to your most meaningful and important support- this battle cannot be won alone. I look forward to thanking all of you as things settle down a bit. For now I hope this global thank you provides the recognition and gratitude you all deserve.
Giving it my better than best effort with all your help and encouragement.

Love,
Steve

3 comments:

  1. You are so very loved and I know I speak for everyone who knows you...we would do anything for you. I love you so very, very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve,
    So beautifully said. May you allow yourself to reach out to your family and friends who deeply love you and want to re-energize you, reach within yourself for that enormous strength, faith, hope and tenacity, while reaching inward, outward and upward to seek divine
    intervention, meaning and healing. There is only one person here who deserves the recogniton and gratitude... and that is YOU....for the extraordinary person that you are. May the deep love that so many feel for you help to keep rekindling your courage to deal with all that the treatment entails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve - I am praying for you, that God will bless you and your family

    John Dawson

    ReplyDelete