Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's over...

Sadly, at approximately 3 PM today Dad passed away peacefully. My father was the most wonderful, strong, loving, caring man I have ever known. He was without a doubt the best father, husband, brother, son and friend anyone could ever ask for. While his life was certainly too short I find comfort in the fact that he lived it without a single regret. I feel so blessed to have had such a remarkable father for the past 22+ years and that time can never be taken away from me. It is my sincere hope that many (if not all) of you feel the same way.

In terms of arrangements, the wake will be on Monday, October 19th from 4-8 PM at the Holden-Dunn-Lawler Funeral Home, 55 High Rock St. in Westwood, MA and the funeral will be on Tuesday, October 20th at 10 AM at St. Margret Mary's Parish, 845 High St. in Westwood, MA. My mother, sister and I are requesting that you will allow us to mourn privately for the next few days and that you refrain from calling the house during that time.

Dad, I hope you rest in peace. I will always love you.

Nick

2 comments:

  1. My heart aches. Steve was a true angel on earth. There will never be another like him. Words cannot express how much I will miss him. This seems all so surreal. I will always do my best to spread his message of giving to others in need. Peace to my beloved brother-in-law, Steve and to you Kathy, Nick and Kasey. I love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly sorry to hear of Steve's passing. I just joined the Raytheon team and did not get the opportunity to work with or get to know Steve very well; and for this, I feel a loss to not have had the privilege to know a man so well loved by all. My sympathy, thoughts, and prayers go out to his family, friends, and loved ones. Carol Ann Martinelli

    ReplyDelete